The Simple Things in Life

Home Sweet Home at last. Its hard to appreciate the beauty thats all around you when you live with it everyday. After seeing different countries and visiting so manty airports I'm relieved to finally be home, empty my suit case and see all the people I love and longed for while I was away. I had an amazing experience and came out of it with new eyes for the world around me.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Small Town Life in the Czech Republic


Vinyards for miles..







While visiting this town we were so excited to catch this celebration that happens once a year. The single men wore yellow pants and the married men wore black trousers. They walk down the street singing and drinking to the 'head mans' house waiting for him and the women to come out to dance with them. While waiting outside, his parents passed out delicous treats while the men continued to drink, dance and sing.

















The head men with fancy hats and thier special ladies.








Babishka's watching the festivities









One of the main streets in this town







Old School wineries

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home