The Simple Things in Life

Home Sweet Home at last. Its hard to appreciate the beauty thats all around you when you live with it everyday. After seeing different countries and visiting so manty airports I'm relieved to finally be home, empty my suit case and see all the people I love and longed for while I was away. I had an amazing experience and came out of it with new eyes for the world around me.

Friday, September 15, 2006

The Castles Near Hodonin



Mila (Elise's Aunt) and Katka (her cousin) took us to a castle in a town close by. The tour guide spoke Czech but the beauty of the castle was definatly universal













The 'Birds of Prey' were being featured in the Garden of the castle. Unfortunatly for us the show was being hosted in Czech and we were alarmed everytime the birds came swooping over out heads.





After letting me drive/creep down the crazy curvy roads with no speed limits, we made it safely to this castle in another town near Hodonin



One of the many intimidating statues to ward off intruders at the entrance of the castle


















The view from the Back courtyard of the Castle







The only true inhabitant of the Castle








The Courtyard maze

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home